Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MAC Peppermint Patti

I love love love Peppermint Patti. I can't believe I hadn't posted it yet!

Perfect application, perfect formula, perfect colour for me.

I used three coats here. When I was getting ready to put it on, I had prepared myself for all these streaks people were talking about... but, where were they?

The formula in Patti was fantastic, just the right thickness and opacity. So easy to control, I had close to zero clean-up needed.

Peppermint Patti has gone straight to the favourites pile. I want another ♥

UPDATE: I got another. I have worn it three times already, now four. I can't get enough of it n_n

EDIT: I forgot to tell you what a duplicate of this shade was... OPI Hey! Get In Lime. It has recently been discontinued though :(




11 comments:

  1. love Peppermint Patti, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with clockwork, it does look great. I'm just a bit scared of buying MAC retail, what with the expensiveness and apparently jerky SAs. Has anyone found/frankened a dupe yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this.. it's my first matching mani and pedi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuuum! Like spearmint milk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful on you. Your nail shape is great too :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful. I couldn't get Peppermint Patti, it sold out. I keep hoping a miracle will happen and it will show up online on the Mac site again. No such luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OPI Hey Get in Lime is a pretty close dupe! I have both but a like Hey Get in Lime a tad bit better, since its slightly more creamy or milky..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so slept on this one. I wanted that nail polish and when I went to get it, it was sold out every where! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see this polish in every single blog and I don't blame you! It's absolutely beautiful. I sure want one of my own but I don't know what it will cost me.. The only way to find out is get out and see for myself. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails are so hot, especially with Peppermint Patti on

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)