Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Day Number 9

It has only been my ninth day at my Nail Technician course, but it feels like I have been there all year... We have learned so much already:

  • Deluxe Manicure (filing, buffing, cuticle work)
  • Hand & Arm Massage
  • Nail Diseases & Disorders
  • Tools, Sterilization, How To Use etc.
  • Chemicals and Ingredients in the products we use
  • Foot & Leg massage
  • Bones in our Feet, Legs, Hands & Arms
  • Veins and Arteries
  • Muscles
  • Type of joints we have
And today we just started the Deluxe Pedicure. I am so exhausted! There is never a moment when we are sitting around doing nothing...

We also had a bunch of Beauty Therapy girls join our class, which is kind of annoying me because everything I just listed, has to be re-visited for them... which slows us down.

I also had a little package waiting for me today when I got home... Rescue Beauty Lounge's Square Pants and Bikini Bottom. I was so so so excited for these, and when I tried them each on a nail... I was totally underwhelmed. They were some of the best formula I have come across though... I think my day has just put me off :(

My nails are peeling horribly too, I'm guessing it's from all the extra filing and buffing that they've had... poor nails :(

What a negative post! I'm sorry guys... what's something positive about today...

  • My tutor said I did a lovely job at painting
  • My friend might be making a new header for NJ
  • I was working on ideas for the May Competition this morning on the train
  • At this moment, I am working on a TransDesign order and can't make up my mind on what to get.
I think I might do my nails tonight, I really miss doing them with my mum on weeknights.

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about all the stressful days. Hope things get better for you!

    Also, sad that your nails are peeling! The corners on half my nails all broke off today because I got pulled into playing a frisbee game :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your really learning a great deal Steph. I think your mind is just overloaded. Have you shone your teacher your nail problem? Maybe she can come up with a good solution. Have a little time for yourself and your Mom and do some nails. I bet she could benefit from some massage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! U got so pretty nails :> it would be awesome if U could some nail tutorials ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10