Sunday, 19 April 2009

Claire's Yei

Now this Yei is a really interesting colour. It's neon. It's holographic. It's a minty blue. It has purple iridescence.

Now the purple shimmer is non-existent in these photos as the sun decided to run away on me.

The bottle picture and the last photo, are the most accurate colour of Yei.

The application was really nice :) It does dry matte because of the neon and a little bumpy from the holographic, so top coat is necessary! I used three coats here.

I wasn't too sure about Yei on, but looking at these photos makes me love it to pieces!


7 comments:

  1. This one is really wow! Looks gorgeous on you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool!
    I've actually been trying to find a turquoise/sky blue color with blue-violet reflect, or a dark blue-violet color with a turquoise/sky blue reflect.
    This isn't exact, but seems to be closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color. I've never used Claire's colors. Looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many coat did you have to use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you guys :D I used 3 coats

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it cool! Many thing packed in one. Too bad we miss a lot of great brands in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. o0o0o0o0o i have two like this ... julius and the neon pink one that is labeless :( i just wore the orange (julius) and LOVED it to death...soo flourescent... if you can.. i would get more of these LOL!!! my first thought was hesitation because claires seems cheap but they are really amazing colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10