Friday, 10 April 2009

Almost Done! - Part VI

You can't mess around when stamping! Otherwise it dries and your little stamper can't pick it up.

Here is the design applied to each nail.

I tried to line up the swirl and the tip of the umbrella up, I still need to practice on my eye/hand/stamp co-ordination :D

The last step (which I have no photographed due to weather and housework) is to apply a tiny tiny bit of My Private Jet at the bottom, centre of the nail where the swirly design and the MPJ strip meet. It's like a curvy backwards L lying down :)

Any questions?

7 comments:

  1. Go Tool! This mani us amazingly awesome! Nice tribute for Tool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! I am trying to go see Tool at lollapalooza this summer in Chicago, I can't wait. (not even sure if they are really playing yet- but it will be fun!) Do you find that they're CDs are hard to come by and rather expensive? They're not on iTunes or Amazon.com mp3's.
    BTW I bought this ip just b/c of the work that you have done with it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o wow you have fireworks on your nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex - Oh thankyou n_n I really admire their work

    Nessa - FOR REAL?! OMG! That would be so awesome if it were real :D, their cd's are really easy to come by here. I have all of them and got them all from the same store :) Quite cheap, about $10NZ or so. I would love to see what you do with your plate!

    Rima - Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Konadicure Steph. Love the black and silver combo. Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mani is HOT!!! I love it. I can't wait to get more konad plates!

    This is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I've been reading your awesome blog for ages but this is the first time I've had a chance to pop by and say hello and how great I think your site is!

    I'm based in the UK and have started my own beauty blog (am a massive OPI fan & collector) - this post has just inspired me to order my own Konad kit as your nails look amazing!!

    Keep up the good work - I've linked to my blog here so feel free to pop over and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10