Monday, 30 March 2009

Zoya Meadow















(Small pics here, will do another bigger pic post and see what you guys prefer)
I really don't know why I still have this colour, I haven't worn it since the last time it was on Nail Juice.


It is a very pretty colour though, but a little too 'safe' for my likings. It looks simply stunning in the photographs but IRL I just can't bring myself to love it. I think it might even be a little too bland for my Mum's likings also.

I used two coats of Meadow (such a cute name), no base or top coat as I am swatching.

It goes on very nicely and quite thick. Almost opaque on the first coat, almost.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this, the gold sheen is sweet. Reminds me of Nars' Orgasm polish slighty, albeit this one pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've always been interested in that polish lol, heard so many stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pick such beautiful colors for your manicures. Just a lovely look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have exactly my taste for polishes!
    I bought Meadow after seeing it the first time on Nail Juice and it looked so cute in the photo and in the bottle, but on my nails.. hmm.. a little bland and boring, right? I don't know why I still have it eather, except the fact that I'm a collector who have a hard time getting rid of anything I don't have a dupe of, lol. Maybe You are too? :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10