Saturday, 21 March 2009

OPI Sweet As Annie-thing!

The. Hardest. Nail Polish. To. Photograph. EVER.

I'm serious, my camera will not let me show you Annie's shimmer! The last pics get you there a little bit closer.

This is two coats of the lovely Sweet As Annie-thing! I really like the finish on this polish, it's very glass-y. So smooth and glass...like. lol.

It applies so nicely, so pigmented, although it is sort of jelly-ish as I can still see the nail line. It disappears with more coats though.

This colour has already been discontinued, but don't worry, I'm sure the e-tailers will have it for a little while n_n

Please please please enlarge!


5 comments:

  1. You're making me second guess not getting this polish. It's the only one of this collection I don't have. LOL. That's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is so firey looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Steph. I did as you said an enlarge. It's like lit from within.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you Steph! Forgot to add to my original post. Enjoy yourself like crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10