Friday, 13 March 2009

OPI Passion For NY Fashion

Such a hard colour to photograph! 

I had taken photos already of it before but I wasn't satisfied with them. So when I wore it again the other day I ran outside as soon as the sun was out. My family thought I was mad running through the house with my camera and a bottle of pink polish XD

This is two coats here, no top coat. A very smooth polish. It was a tiny bit runny, I would hate to think of what it would be like with the new 3-free formula x_x 

It has a beautiful shimmer, when the sun is out!

I think this was from the Shopping Around The World collection released one christmas. Very pretty.


5 comments:

  1. Hey girl - just gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also gave you an award, plus I just voted in your how many polishes poll - I ended up choosing "I'd rather not say" but it's not that I actually mind, you just don't have a 4-500 option =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pink. Everything looks pretty on you. You do need another option on your poll. I voted but I do have more than the number I had to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nixxy - Oh! TY! I will check it out :)

    Colette - TY also! That is so kind of you ladies. I think I will have to make a new poll hehe

    Lucy - Aw thanks. Sadly... not everything does hehe. I usually get rid of things that look horrid on me so NJ doesn't always get to see everything :)

    Charming - It is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10