Saturday, 28 March 2009

OPI DS Elegance















How are we this morning?

Here is the beautiful Elegance, desperately needed better photos! So here it is n_n

This one applied really nicely, it is the older formula so that could be why. I used two coats here, no base or top coat.

I love the shade of Elegance to bits, it was my first Designer Series polish. I had originally ordered Passion but asked to change it at the last minute. I love how the etailers let you change or add polishes, very kind of them.

I will do some more swatching for you today n_n

6 comments:

  1. Another DS! Are you doing this just for me? I love these plus they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely on you! I can't say enough about how much I love these. Want them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new horizontal format pictures! My only compaint is that the beginning of the text gets all smushed to the right and is really hard to read. It may read better if you put the picture at the top and all of the post below!

    Keep up the awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm gonna have to try one the DS out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha - Hee! They were in my to re-do section :D

    B&S - Thankyou. I can't agree more, I want to collect them all! lol

    Anon - Thankyou for that, I tried to fix it with Firefox, let me know how it goes n_n

    Velvet - Yes! Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely on you. I adore the holo polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10