Saturday, 14 March 2009

More Japanese Polishes!

It seems like the store always has different stock each time I go lol. 

I found these lovely glittery polishes, jam packed with silver micro glitter and holo glitter. 

While I was waiting at lunch yesterday I decided to try them out, little did I know that they were for nail art! Nice tiny thin brushes. They draw perfect lines. I was very excited about this and had to stop myself from visiting the store a second time.

I am attempting a Hello Kitty manicure with the pink one at the moment.

I also picked up a couple more holographics. A pink, blue and the last grey.

 I apologise for the lack of posts... I'm really down at the moment.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are down! Hope things start looking up for you soon :)

    I envy those goodies you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, don't be down!! We love your pics! I wish my application could look as fab as yours does!! Plus, finding someone who takes good pics isn't easy, and yours are some of the best!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke - I hope so too :) I would be more than happy to send you some!

    Mariah - Aww thank you :) That made me happy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you're down :( I hope you pick up soon! *hugs*
    Look at some more nice nail polish, that might cheer you up if just a tiny tiny bit.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I love reading your blog (I check it daily). Your nails and photes are beautiful. I hope things pick up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im sorry you're down :( your blog is the blog that opened up my world to nail blogs. thankyou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that you're down :(
    That's not good!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with as far as the nail art brushes go. I haven't seen anyone use that in a while. A lot of easy Konad instead.
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better! I love those polishes; definitely jealous you can get those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you'll feel better soon! I luv your blog and I want to read more ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10