Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Nail Art: Eighteen at Last!

For my eighteenth I wanted something that stands out... Chrome. Holo. Silver. Glitter. Hearts. All in one!

I started out with two coats of Devotion, followed by one coat of Shimmer then one coat of Heart To Resist.

This seriously hurts to look at for longer than 30 seconds! It is that cool! :D Mum loves it and is going to try it herself... I will have to take photos of her hands again, she has come such a long way!

I wanted to make the Devo & Shimmer a little more 'Steph', so the lovely little red hearts and glitter from Heart To Resist found their ways on to my nails n_n


I wonder what my Nana will think of it... lol








17 comments:

  1. Very cute, Steph! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think congrats are in order! Have a Happy Birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!! enjoy life and be happy :) You are the same age as my oldest so I could be your mama :) Lots of XOXOXOXOs
    **Kat (Luckypenny68)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthsday! Such a cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!
    Looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, I feel old! Happy bday Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice color ! Happy Bithday Steph !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday (mine is on the 26th...but your 18th bday is a special one!!) I'm loving the hearts btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish you a happy happy birthday! i hope you have loads and loads of fun! take care, my dear. and btw, love your mani! and the chicklet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! I second Nixxy; I feel old too! Happy birthday, Steph! May all your nail dreams come true <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day and that many of your dreams will come true this year. That is a lovely birthday mani! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy happy birthday!!! :) whoo hoo 18!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 18th Birthday. Now, go and party like a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I can finally wish you a Happy Birthday again. Hope you had a terrific birthday. Lots of presents and cake. The manicure is adorable and sweet. Good job on mixing those colors. Hope you got some nice nail stuff for presents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay, happy birthday! My 18th is in June. :) I'm super happy to find someone else as young as me with a nail polish blog ... I thought I was just weird or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg.. I love that opi nailpolish with the hearts! what is it called?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10