Sunday, 29 March 2009

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Hmm... do you like them this large? Or would you prefer the photos were smaller? I uploaded them this big by accident lol

I used two coats here. I love putting this polish on, there's nothing wrong with it, so it's very nice to have an easy manicure :)

This was from the Sleigh Ride collection of three that was released last Christmas, and is now discontinued. Some etailers still have it in stock though, but be warey, there are two versions.

TWO VERSIONS?! Unfortunately, yes. The newer version is less black and is more shimmer like than glitter. I think there were a few posts on it at MakeUpAlley.com


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love that color! I might have to break down and buy that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def! Its much sparkly-er in real life :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bigger pix. You can see details better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats true... but you can always enlarge them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bigger pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the smaller pictures. Enlarging them is such fun! Great blog -- I've been following for quite a few weeks. You've helped fuel the fire for my love of polish. Keep it up!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty! I like the larger pics, but agree with Amy that enlarging them is fun, as well. You see things that you didn't see in the smaller ones. Either way, great pics and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your pics Steph! So hard to choose. I didn't know that there were two versions of that polish. They have nerve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10