Wednesday, 11 February 2009

OPI Let Them Eat Rice Cake

Four words, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!

Seriously! I couldn't put it down once i picked it up in the chemist (why they have a polish this old I have no idea) and my love grew stronger for it once I had it on. I am already ordering a back-up as we speak :D

Anywho, this is OPI's Let Them Eat Rice Cake from the Japanese collection released in 05. It has two similar shades, Miso Happy With This Color and Have a Tempura Tan-trum. Which I both hope to try at some stage.

This is three baby butt smooth coats. No problems what so ever, is there anything wrong with this polish?! Good karma I think as I have been searching for a nude shade recently :)

Oh later today I konaded it, so you will get to see that later.


7 comments:

  1. OMG, that is so strange! I had never head of this color, and yesterday there were several bottles on sale ($3 off regular price) at my local grocers, so I bought one (here in Philly area). And there you are, kindly showing me the swatches, thank you. It is a pretty color, a nude-ish lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color! Makes me ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color and it look gorgeous on you! I had to immediately add that to my list of polishes to buy. I had to chop my nails off last night. They are so short they hurt. Housework, ugh. Next time, rubber gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks so nice on you, I picked up this polish a couple years ago from Ulta for 99 cents but unfortunately mine doesn't apply as good as yours does! I think I'm going to have to thin it out and try it again. I've always wanted to wear it but could never get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee - Hehe aw i'm glad you got one! I hope it looks fantastic on you :D

    Sasha - Haha i am ready for autumn! C'mon march!!

    Lucy - Aww at least they always grow back :(

    Camille - Woah 99c?! Thats crazy! I hope the thinner works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your photos and as usual ... a lemming was created. Imagine my delight when I realized I already own this color - woohoo! :-)

    (kickyouonce on mua)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    I'd like to find out whether do you have any idea where I can find similar color of Let Them Eat Rice Cake by OPI?
    Cause I think they've discontinued let them have rice cake. ):
    Well, I thought I found, Something Sweet by China Glaze. but I think that's a shade pinker. haha.
    Or do you think Gotta Get Pink by OPI can be considered as well?

    Would really appreciate your help. (:

    Cheers,
    EMILYT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10