Thursday, 26 February 2009

OPI I Pink I Love You

Bah! I could't get a decent pic of the hand in normal light as the sun was setting :( But at least in the second pic you can see how much glitter is jammed into these things! And the last pic is very colour accurate, that is what I had all day to stare at, beautiful.

These glitters need three coats as they tend to be quite sheer or have a jelly-ish finish to them. But man these polishes are MADE of glitter!! My first experience with glitter polishes and I am in love with them.

Not is this polish only a extremly gorgeous pink and jam packed with glitter... it has a beautiful pink shimmer too :D As you can see on the thumb pic n_n

I can't wait to try the others!

Holy cow I've already made more posts than half of 2008... D:


7 comments:

  1. Wow! Great Color! You said that it has a lot of glitter. Is the texture really rough because of it. I tend to like like heavy glitter polishes because of that... but this swatch looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this blog!
    & yes, what a wonderful color!
    I don't wear glitter polishes that much over my whole nail just because it's such a hassle to get it off, but I just love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink glitter. Another color to add to the list! Head2Toe has the new Orly collection, Prepster. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making Changes - Yeah it was a little gritty. Hehe i'm surprised, that usually turns a lot of people off glitters :)

    Ashley - I am so glad you enjoy NJ :D It was a real pain in the bum to get off, but I've heard that felt works good

    Lucy - Hehe! I've heard about them but I haven't really looked! Thanks, I'll add that to the top n_n

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it just me, or are there TWO opi colors called "I Pink I Love You"?!

    i own the one you swatched... but i found another color with the same name online!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes! That is one of the Bridal OPI's coming out shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wearing four coats of this bad boy today. I think the glitter gets better with each coat - even three can be improved upon. With four coats my nails are positively blinding. OPI I Love You.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10