Saturday, 21 February 2009

OPI Cajun Shrimp

Two coats of coral hotness!

I am wearing this as a pedi also. That'll probably stay on for a month haha

I really love this polish and couldn't bring myself to get rid of it, Little Red Wagon on the other hand... I think Cajun Shrimp is really the only red/coral/orange that I've ever *really* wanted to wear again. It made no sense to see it go :)

The pinky shows the most accurate colour of Cajun Shrimp, the camera fails to pick this up a lot. But it sort of shifts between the two coral shades shown. 

6 comments:

  1. OMG I love this colour :O I've been lemming it forever! Looks stunning on your nails too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty color. I might need that one. It's not super vivid is it? Anything neon or vaguely neon looks dreadful on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very nice on you, but what doesn't? I don't think I could pull it off. Colors like that always seem strange on me - I'm much more comfortable in the vampies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this color. I love hot coral colors, but my boyfriend says that they look terrible on my skin >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee - it definately isn't close to neon, just a bright coral. I think you could wear it :)

    Styrch - Aw thankyou, I really love vampies too! I just don't have many to show :D

    Pyrra - Aw I'm sure they look lovely on you. Maybe he's a classic man, likes the reds :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10