Tuesday, 3 February 2009

China Glaze Purple Panic

I love this colour so much ♥ Purple Panic was re-released with China Glaze's Ink collection.

This is two coats here. It's about 80% opaque on the first coat :D Which is fantastic! The application was a breeze, hardly any mess, no bubbles etc. Now Purple Panic dries matte so it needs a top coat unless you wish to leave it matte... but you want to see this pretty shimmer don't you? n_n I think it almost needs two coats of top coat as it seems to 'suck it in' lol.

Purple Panic has magenta  and blue micro-shimmer which looks stunning in the sunlight, as you can see here :) 

Please don't forget to enlarge them!



7 comments:

  1. I love this color!
    I wore it a lot last summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh GORGEOUS!! I bought this, but haven't used it yet. Good to see how it looks on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color!

    Hi Steph,

    Sorry I haven't been able to send your polishes yet. I was soooooooo sick last week. I will be able to go to the post office tomorrow and I'll e-mail you a total after they tell me how much the postage is :)

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow! My retinas just detached :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Nixxy - passed this up in Sally's yesterday, I'm going back to get it today!! Love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phyrra - Its great for summer isnt it?

    Kim - :O You need to!

    Katee - Not a problem n_n

    Nixxy - Haha! Your so funny nixxy :D

    Lina - Yay! :D

    Charming - Thankyou, you have a lovely blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10