Friday, 2 January 2009

Zoya Indigo

Here is Zoya's Indigo from the Downtown collection at two coats.

To be honest I was really disappointed when I was applying Poshe... I was hoping it would make Indigo into what I was expecting but the sparkles in Indigo's bottle didn't translate on to the nail. Don't get me wrong, Indigo is a fantastic colour and applies lovely, but it just makes me sad when the sparkles are a no-go.

Fortunately I found a way to make Indigo sparkley! I added Text Me, Text You, just one coat on top of Indigo. Success! It creates the look of Indigo's bottle! Yay! I'm a happy camper now :D

6 comments:

  1. yay! from my fave downtown collection. haven't used it yet but I def like it more with the shimmer overlay! grrr I don't have that :p thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well both versions are quite nice n_n hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of looks like Essie Starry Starry Night...or maybe that's just my wishful thinking. It looks fab though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe I think SSN is more glittery, packed with glitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the TMTY version best. I see what you mean about being disappointed with the outcome after looking at the bottle. So adding TMTY gives it the oomph you thought you were going to get.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10